Scenery Forge is an authorized distributor of Sumbeart GP-55 resin.
GP-55 POLYURETHANE is a fast two-component polyurethane that hardens at room temperature for casting.
Excellent for small machine fabrication.
* Excellent for the manufacture of small models of great resistance and very easy to handle.
* The product is composed of a resin and a hardener. Both are unfilled.
* The POLYURETHANE GP-55 offers excellent fluidity.
* Very low odor of both components and of the mixture.
* Easy manual mixing.
* Viscosity adjustable by simple addition of more or less filler, to achieve the required level of reproduction fidelity.
The qualities of the product are its fast flowing and easy to mix.
* The qualities of the product are its fast hardening and easy machining of the hardened material.
The qualities of the product are its fast hardening and the easy machining of the hardened material.
POLYURETHANE GP-55 is commonly used for:
* Reproduction of parts on silicone molds.
Color once cured: Yellowish ivory.
Working temperature: Between 18 and 25º.
Working time: 90 seconds approx.
Demolding time: 120 seconds approx.
Density: (DIN 53420): 1’150 gr./l.
Hardness: (DIN 53504): 75 SHORE D.
Resistance to traction: (DIN 53504): 350 Kg/cm2
Elongation: (DIN 53504): 9 %.
Flexural strength: (DIN 53423): 500 Kg/cm2.
Shrinkage: < 3%.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
* Shake the resin strongly in order to homogenize it before use.
* Allow to stand for a moment.
* Mix the exact quantities of each one of the components IN WEIGHT.
* Proceed to the casting of the resin in the mold.
* Cast in dry molds previously treated with a release agent.
One of the advantages of the POLYURETHANE GP-55 is its reaction speed, which implies a very short working time.
a very short working time, which, compensated with its low viscosity, allows the production of serial parts
of parts in series with the use of a smaller number of molds.
* The expiration date is printed on the label of the product.
* This is valid as long as it is stored at room temperature (between 15º and 23º).
* It should be protected from humidity, fire and heat sources.
* Once the package has been opened, it must be used in its entirety since the product reacts with ambient humidity.
with the environmental humidity, so we recommend that during its use, the containers remain open for the shortest possible period of time.
the containers should remain open for the shortest possible period of time, putting the caps back on once the necessary amount has been extracted.
Once the necessary amount of product has been extracted.
* Clean very well the remains of products that remain in the mouths and caps to avoid crystallization that could prevent the pouring of the product.
crystallizations that prevent the pouring of the same in later uses.
* The resin contains a POLYOL mixed with some additives.
* The hardener contains an ISOCIANATE.
* May cause skin and eye irritation.
* In case of accidental contact with skin wash thoroughly with soap and water.
* In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult an ophthalmologist.
In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and consult an ophthalmologist.
* Stained clothing should be washed before reuse.
* Keep out of the reach of children.